Learn How to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. If you’re looking to lose fat while keeping or gaining muscle then this body recomposition diet and workout plan will definitely help.
Guide for BODY RECOMPOSITION.
Maintenance Calorie Calculator:https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
Is it actually possible to burn fat and build muscle at the same time? Well,
there are dozens if not hundreds of studies that show that it can actually be possible even though it’s not necessarily optimal for everyone.
1. Study on overweight police officers found that when they were put on a calorie deficit with a high amount of protein as well as casein supplmentation, it led, on average, to 7 kilos (15.4 lbs) of fat loss and 4.1 kilos (9 lbs) of muscle growth in twelve weeks.https://bit.ly/3ac30lQ
2. In thirty days elite gymnasts were able to drop their body fat percentage from 7.6% to 5%, lower than many bodybuilders that in contest shape. They did this while gaining 0.9 pounds of musclehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti…
3. The maximum benefits for muscle growth occur at around 1.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight or about .8 grams of protein per pound of body weighthttps://bjsm.bmj.com/content/52/6/376…
4. The primary stimulus for muscle growth is creating sufficiently high and prolonged tension on your muscle fibers which is also known as mechanical tensionwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20541030
5. Men can experience greater muscle growth by alternating their rep ranges rather than just always sticking to the same amount of repswww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27042999
6. High and low rep training activate different growth pathwayshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3…
7. A meta-analysis found that adding cardio to a weight training routine reduced muscle growth effect size by 39 percentSee figure 1https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2…
8. sleeping just 40 fewer minutes per day from Monday to Friday shifted the amount of weight loss from muscle rather than from fat from 20 percent all the way to 80 percent
9. Participants supplementing with melatonin, a sleep enhancer, were able to gain pounds of muscle and lose pounds of fat at the same time even if they weren’t exercising or weren’t eating any differentlyhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2…
✅ LETS CONNECT!